This class provides important childbirth information. All expectant moms are welcome to attend this class with their family support person.
- Warning signs and progression of Labor
- Relaxation breathing and other relaxation techniques
- Comfort and pain management
- Newborn Care
- Practices of Avera St. Mary’s Women’s Center
Also included in class:
- Presentation by Avera St. Mary’s Anesthesiologist, when available, and Nurses with the Women’s Center
- Presentation by a Pediatric Dentist, when available.
Class is held virtually on Saturdays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm without a break.
The cost is $40.00, scholarships are available.